Monday, November 28, 2011

Favorite Paper

My favorite paper would be the narrative. It was the simplest and most creative writing paper we had in this class. It was more about what had happened to us and we were able to write without evidence. More like a show and tell not the rest of our essays. My paper was called Confused writer. Since did happened to me I felt like i was able to have this paper be the easiest paper of them all.

Not only was the confessed writer my favor paper, it was also the only paper that when I rewrote it I had a B. I didn't need to struggle throughout like I usually do in the other papers. In this paper I didn't have to argue nothing or prove anything but tell about a story that happened to me and I enjoyed writing this paper. The rest of the papers where just to stressful and so many drafts and rewrites where put into it. In my first paper I felt like I didst stress about it because I don't feel like I had to look "deeper" in to meaning like the rest of the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment