Friday, October 7, 2011

Comparison/Contrast

Both my blog and my written paper have an equal amount of stating the main reason of the soda board of American ass, The only big difference you can actually notice is how informal my blog is and my paper is formal.
In my literacy narrative writing you can read and see my analysis on the add of Coca-Cola. When you read my blog you will not notice if I'm a pro, or con for the ad. But as a reader reads my literacy Narrative they realize when I say " Even laboratories scientist have proven that younger children who have drank coca cola have more higher chance of getting acceptance. Meaning that personality a child grows it doesn't matter because in reality coca cola is the main factor your child will be accepted.
There is many detail is my literacy narrative but, I did not write the color of the words or the font because I didn't really see it fitting in my writing. In my papers I state how Coca-cola is basically saying you will have a great personality and might be an odd ball out if not given Coca cola in a young age.
As I write this blog I realize and actual paper is answering the assignment of the blog. In my paper I summarized the text, but also made an assignment about the deeper meaning used from text evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment