3 Writing Ideas

- One of the ideas I would like to write about is this brown wooden frame , with a beautiful blossomed rose , and a Spanish poem on it. Every morning it became a habit for me to run to my mothers arms and read her the poem. It said the love of a mother is like a rose always blossoming and always loving. My mother always had a big smile on her face , when i read it to her.
-I believe it would be a good idea because I was introduced to poetry this way. It would be a great way to show how I became so in love with writing poetry.
-One of the cons is that I believe I would be jumping from learning to write poetry and learning to perform in a poetry slam.
- Another Idea that comes to mind is when I became less confident with my writing. When i was young writing was so simple, but as I grew older that changed in my eyes. I had teachers telling positive and encouraging words, that when I heard one teacher say not so good stuff about my writing, it brought me terrible doubts. It seem like just yesterday this all happened, a memory that still seems to be a burden.
-Con: I feel as if uncertain parts I will get stuck in how to make it all flow together , that I might confuse readers.
- The last idea I would say is joining the writing center. I was going through a roller coaster with writing. I would be confident, then not confident and there I was a tutor at a writing center. The first time was an awkward silence, I did not know how to really interact, or how to even start. All I remember was feeling hot, and nervous because she was waiting on me to give her a response. When i gave her feedback it seemed that her face became red, so I tried to make a joke or something to break the tension.
-Pro- I feel like I can make the audience feel as if they were in my position. Also I believe I can amuse readers with the experiences I had with other students.
-Con- Writing about this might feel like there is a lot of repeating going on throughout the writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment